The searchnu entry is not safe, Lavasoft entry depends exactly what is running.
The adwcleaner log is found by navigating to C:\ there you will find the entry :-
n will be a number relating to the scan number, eg 1 = the first scan, 2 = second scan and so on.
Run the following and post the logs so I can see what is on your system:
from any of the following links and save to your desktop.
Double click the icon to start the tool. (Note: If you are running on Vista or Windows 7 accept UAC alert)
- When the window appears, underneath Output at the top, make sure Standard output is selected.
- Select Scan all users
- Under the Extra Registry section, check Use SafeList
- In the lower right corner, checkmark "LOP Check" and checkmark "Purity Check".
- Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted.
- When the scan is complete, two text files will be created on your Desktop.
- OTL.Txt <- this one will be opened
- Extras.txt <- this one will be minimized
Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of OTL.Txt
and the Extras.txt
in your next reply.
If these logs exceed the forum character limit zip the files and attach to your reply....