Go Back   Web User Forums > Multimedia > Video & Photo

Old 03-11-17, 22:08
Passionate member

Default Re: Adding 4-5 photos in 1 file ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
Here is another suggestion .....

If you have MS Office, create a new Word document ... I have selected the Landscape orientation instead of Portrait ... your choice.
You can then add your 5 scanned images within a 5 page scrollable document and send it as an email attachment.

In your circumstances, I would scan your documents at 300 dpi to keep the file sizes at manageable sizes ... and save them as jpeg images on your desktop.

Open each image file in your viewer and select "copy image" ... then paste it into your Word document.

If the image overlaps the page, simply click on your pasted image to select it.
This produces the adjustment handles as shown below in my screenshot.
Hover your cursor over a corner until you see a double-headed arrow.
Whilst holding down your Shift key, drag any corner towards the centre to adjust your image size smaller.
You can also drag each corner outwards to enlarge your image if necessary ... whilst holding down Shift key.

Spit

Marvellous !!! I see its working in word as you mentioned. Thank you ever so much. brilliant.

Also to let all members know : I had used this before but dementia settling in too quickly...LOL.... i forgot what the program was called. I have in the past used CutePDF. this program converts any webpages or images into a printable/savable .pdf file. I am not positive but this program is stored as a printer. It works miracles. So if 4-5-6- photos are selected all at once in windows explorer, the right click and then print, select CutePDF and it does the job.

Thank you everyone once again.
Old 03-11-17, 22:32
Passionate member

Default Re: Adding 4-5 photos in 1 file ?

I tried again in MS office/word...i am able to paste the pictures in word but not able to re-size them to a full page print view. I did hold the shift key and pull the double sided arrows outwards but it cuts the image...I am not even able to move/drag the image left or right in MS word...must be something wrong i am doing. cheers.