Go Back   Web User Forums > Welcome > Open Forum

Old Yesterday, 20:47
Passionate member

Default Re: The new Breast Cancer Thread for 2018

Good Evening FRIENDS,

Mike
: Many thanks for your recipe for scrambled egg. I guess it's the cooking times that are all important. And I will go for egg's advice and use a small Pyrex jug. Now I don't suppose you have a recipe for frying an egg in the microwave?!!

I can't dispute what you say about glasses, Mike, I wear bifocals and have for many years but never have I seen it written anywhere about any possible infringement of the law if I'm not wearing them while driving.

I have frequently posted comment about this dilemma of mine but no one could suggest an answer except to copy and paste. Now it appears that our friend Clive has done just that. Bravo!

Would you say that I have been frivolous with my 'saving's' ? Like 2,288 unread emails in one account??

mrmatt:
Hope all's well in your part of the country. Not much fun watching the rain but the snow's a different kettle of fish. We can ask the same old question again, ''why do most people howl with laughter when they see someone going head over heels on the snow''?

FratPark: Did you say ''POSTMAN''!, well not in the good old USA where they seem to prefer the term 'Mail Carrier.' Letters in this sense are envelopes rather than the letters of the alphabet.

For a while now I have been copying and pasting my posts since I have lost so many. I forgot to do this a short while ago and lost a longish post (probably one of the days I couldn't get back to post, I was so annoyed).

I did have one programme recommended called 'Recuva'. Which I used once and it looked fine, found the missing item then it proceeded to demand a
cash reward before showing me! Perhaps I misunderstood something somewhere along the line but I didn't try it again.

AND I kid you not! I lost most of this post this afternoon, installed TYPIO and everything came back on this thread immediately!!!!

egg:
Quote:
Two days out in one week
Three days! I'm sorry, I'm all in pieces again. A nurse came to me this morning to take a full arm of blood and I'm waiting for the hospital to contact me. Not worried, just a case of lazyitis.

Thanks for recommending Typio! How right you are!

Nice to hear you enjoyed a pub meal t'other day. You really should do that more often.

mrmatt: Good to see you are still keeping an eye on the weather but rain or shine it's all the same to me!

Take Care !!!

Clicked TB
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

Here you go guys now you have had a nice rest:-

1]A thief enters a shop and threatens the clerk, forcing him to open the safe. The clerk says, "The code for the safe is different every day, and if you hurt me you'll never get the code". But the thief manages to guess the code on his own How did he do it?

2]What has no beginning, end, or middle?

3]Find a number which when spelt has all it's letters in alphabetical order.
Old Today, 09:08
Top contributor

Default Re: The new Breast Cancer Thread for 2018

Good Morning Everyone.

With regard to the latest puzzles

The password one must be 'different' that is why the criminal was able to open the safe.

The other one I have heard before and is a Doughnut.

Thinking of the third one it has to be Eight

Meanwhile, I would like to apologize to Dumbo.
" I am sure that some people find you cute and adorable, and it is not your fault that you have huge ears."

Clicked

All the best,

Clive