Go Back   Web User Forums > Hardware > Tablets, smartphones and e-readers

Old 28-10-15, 11:28
Highly valued member

Default moto e download for Stage coach / fright??

Just one for any Moto lollipop smart phone users. I have received the download regarding the Stage virus today it takes about ten minutes to download. Just follow the instructions and make sure your phone is fully charged or on recharge. Not sure if it covers Motos with lower than Lollipop.

fosseway.
Old 29-10-15, 14:36
Established member

Default Re: moto e download for Stage coach / fright??

Are you happy with your moto e4, i need a new phone
Old 29-10-15, 21:34
Highly valued member

An excellent early entry smart phone. l bought a nice new leather cover and screen cover (fitted) for a fiver in the local market, got a 9.99 monthly contract from EE which gives 1 Gb of data. . Sits nicely in your pocket or I have mine in a small leather bum bag type holder on my belt as I hate having clutter and phones sliding about in car.

One thing I would say is if you use a phone with Blutooth phone for in car messaging, check that the phone is compatible with your car's Bluetooth set up.

Otherwise it is a great mobile for 99.99.(Sim free). I got mine at Tescos, and you might find it slightly cheaper with those offers they have with the vouchers although it tends to be for the Hudl2 with their own branding. I said I would never have a smartphone but my kids bullied me as my old Nokia was getting a bit long in the tooth. In my opinion it was a good buy especially for blutooth incar.

Note it does not come with a charger but the guy at Tescos told me the Hudl2 charger is the same, so having one of those I did not have to buy one. I don't think they were priced highly anyway but would suggest you get a MOto one rather than a cheapo from China.
Hope that helps you.

fosseway.

Last edited by fossewayfella; 29-10-15 at 21:50.
Old 29-10-15, 21:48
Highly valued member

By the way it is the MotorolaMoto E, 4G, ( Second Generation) - Sim free. I have, there are some good reviews if you Google it. One guy is quoting 89.99, on line, so shop around.

I just like to have somewhere to go if something does go wrong so I don't use on line purchases much, hence Tescos.
Old 30-10-15, 08:20
Established member

Thanks for info i looked in carphone and they have it at same price as tesco i have a moto g 4 2014 the sim card internal carriage is damaged so it cant read the card since posting my question to you i have found genuine repairer on the net who can repair it door to door for 58 i will have to think about what to do i am happy with the moto 4g.