View Single Post
  #2  
Old 28-12-17, 20:22
pete.i pete.i is offline
Enthusiastic contributor
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 729
Default Re: Now what have I done? Help

I don't know what a stick for a micro setup is but if it had a usb plug on the end of it it shouldn't have blown anything unless it was faulty. There is probably a fuse somewhere on the mother board but it would more than likely be a surface mount miniature fuse and not easily recognisable as a fuse and even more difficult to replace. I take it you have tried it with the power supply disconnected only on battery power?
Reply With Quote